Friday, February 17, 2012

6-Apb



Reviewed by:  G. Webb
Date: August 2011
Location:  San Jose, CA
RC:  6-Apb

Overview

6-Apb is a psychedelic stimulant and precursor to MDA.

The Good

Well, this one was fun...for about 5 minutes.  The rush on the comeup was amazing, but then things seemed to go south (more below).  It was a novel and interesting chem that produced a lot of insight, I just wasn't expecting it to be so fucking psychedelic.   

The Bad/Ugly

Psychedelics don't agree w/ me in general, but this one was particularly harsh.  I lay in bed for about 6 hours FREEZING only to find out I was actually burning up w/ a fever.  No dancing or other strenuous activities, just lying in bed.  I can't imagine what a higher dose would've looked like  D-:

6-Apb is Like...mescaline, and probably MDA (which I haven't tried).  It's not an empathogen/stimulant like it is sometimes marketed as.  

No comments:

Post a Comment