Friday, February 17, 2012

4-FA



Review by:  Krokodil
Date: December 2011 (New Year's Eve)
Location: 
RC:  4-FA

Overview
4-FA is an amphetamine stimulant with empathogenic properties.  Derp. 

The Good
4-FA gave me mad energy while making me feel all lovey-dovey.  I'm usually a jackhole when it comes to large groups, but on 4-FA I opened up and wanted to talk to everybody--even the husky sweaty guy passing out glowsticks.  My skin felt extra sensitive and I caught myself rubbing up against things and touching myself without even thinking about it...no, not THAT kind of touching.  It was very euphoric and relaxing at the same time.  I took about 200 mg over the course of the night and didn't come down until 8 hours later. 

The Bad/Ugly
Jaw clenching, overstimulation (sound sensitivity mostly), increased body temperature, shweaty balls.

4-FA is Like...  A classic stimulant (think Adderall or coke) combined with the "rolling" empathic effects of E.  I'd say it's a 70/30 mix of the two. 



No comments:

Post a Comment