Friday, February 17, 2012

4-AcO-DMT



Review by:  Mallinckrodt
Date: July 2010
Location:  Newport Beach, CA
RC: 4-AcO-DMT

Overview

4-AcO-DMT is a psychedelic tryptamine.  

The Good

Well, it's definitely not bunk.  4-AcO fucked me up so good I could barely walk and had to sit down by the sidewalk.  The visuals were pretty intense, and the thought loops were wicked.  Colors took on a neon-like tone during the comeup, which tapered off nicely into a sedated trip.  Very sedated, actually.  I ended up falling asleep by the pier before being woken up by some seagulls.

The Bad/Ugly

4-AcO is not for the faint of heart.  Everyone says it's an "easy" trip, but I disagree.  The introspection was pretty hardcore, and I kept feeling like people were looking at me in a malicious way.  Maybe not something you want to do in public.

4-AcO-DMT is like...a darker, more sedate version of shrooms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment